Victorinox 10 Inch Chef Knife With Rosewood Handle
PCP Member Exclusive Price *
10% discount applied automatically when added to cart.
* Become an Official Member of the Pitmasters Club of the Philippines and get exclusive discounts on select items!
Chop, slice, and mince fruits, vegetables, and meats with this Victorinox 47021 10" chef knife with rosewood handle.
The perfect addition to any prep cook's knife set, this chef's knife features a sharp, pointed blade that makes quick work of a variety of common kitchen tasks. Designed for exceptional durability, Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives, making this piece a valuable workhorse. With its elegant rosewood handle and stainless steel blade, its perfect for providing a professional, upscale look in your kitchen without compromising durability.
High-Carbon Steel Blade
Crafted from high-carbon stainless steel, this knife's blade is built strong to provide you with the ability to create smooth, accurate cuts. The pointed tip is great for cutting through tough skins and rinds, while its 10" long size allows you to cut large amounts of product at a time.
Elegant Rosewood Handle
Featuring an elegant, rosewood handle, this knife combines the richness of high quality wood with the precision of a razor sharp blade! Plus, the handle's contours ensure that the knife will fit comfortably in your hand as you tackle food preparation tasks.
The makers of the revolutionary Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox is an expert when it comes to knives and cutlery. Since their founding in 1884, Victorinox has always been committed to innovation, realizing that customer needs and technology are constantly changing. Therefore, Victorinox strives to create the most useful, dependable, and pioneering knives possible. Additionally, in 2002 Victorinox acquired RH Forschner and their brand of dependable butcher tools, continuing their legacy of dependability and excellence.
- Perfect for a variety of cutting tasks in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Wide blade helps lift and move ingredients
- Pointed tip is great for cutting through tough skins and rinds
- Crafted from high-carbon stainless steel
- Won't discolor or corrode over time
- Elegant, rosewood handle for a professional, upscale look
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
All product names, logos, images and brands are property of their respective owners.